I have been using Swiss Botany Vitamin C Serum for two weeks now and it’s definitely a good Vitamin C product. A little bit about this product is that it is Made in USA. This product is supposed to help brighten, soften, and boost collagen production. It’s also a concentrated anti-wrinkle serum to assist in reducing fine lines+wrinkles. It also comes in an airless container, with a pump, which helps keep oxygen out to keep the vitamin C from breaking down. That’s a good thing!
Ingredients include: Deionized water, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, witch hazel extract, glycerin, carbomer, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, L-Arginine, Sodium hyaluronate.
The directions are pretty simple. Apply to face and neck. I’ve been applying this after I cleanse my face. I’ll let it dry for a few minutes before adding my moisturizer. As it’s drying, I can actually feel the layer of the product – as if creating a barrier on my skin. I’ve also been applying this on my neck, since I’m starting to worry about aging around my neck area! YIKES!
The product texture itself is very thin and runny. It also has a yellow tint to it and it is sweet smelling. I actually like this Vitamin C serum and have enjoyed using it for the past two weeks! For me it really helps add an extra boost of hydration to my skin. It has made my skin feel softer and I feel as thought it has also helped my make my skin feel firmer.
The airless pump container only holds 1 fluid oz, while it may not sound like a lot, two pumps was enough to cover my entire face and neck. This product is currently available on Amazon for $35.99 & FREE Shipping. I think this product is totally worth the purchase! Swiss Botany IS having a giveaway for one of my readers, so one lucky winner will get to try this product for free!
Do you or have you thought about using a Vitamin C treatment for your skin? Don’t forget to enter Swiss Botany Vitamin C Serum giveaway!
Now for the giveaway and the rules!
Sweepstake Rules: Not to fret, it’s pretty simple!
- Must complete rafflecopter.
- This is open to all residents living in the USA. Sorry, Canada, Mexico and other countries. It’s a shipping cost issue.
- Sweepstake starts today(3/21/2015) and will end, tonight, March 24, 2015, 11:59PM Pacific.
- Winner will be randomly picked, via Rafflecopter.
- Winner will be emailed from vivienne[at]joliepagaille.com, in which he/she will have 24 hours to claim the prize; otherwise, it will be forfeited to the 2nd runner-up.
- This prize is sponsored by Swiss Botany in which you will be sent the product from the company.